Laser Marked Flat Tape Interface Meter
- Much more durable and easy to decontaminate
- Narrow 16 mm (5/8") diameter probe
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle
- Accurately laser marked every mm or each 1/100 ft
- Lengths to 300 m or 1000 ft
- Markings certified traceable to national standards
- CSA certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations
- CE Standards & ATEX certified
Solinst Model 122 Interface Meters are easy-to-use and give reliable, accurate measurements. A steady tone and light indicate LNAPL or DNAPL. Intermittent signals indicate water. Solinst laser marked flat-tape is available in lengths up to 300 m or 1000 ft. The Flat Tape is considerably more durable and easier to decontaminate.
The Mini 122 Interface Meter holds 25 m or 80 ft laser marked cable on a convenient small reel. It offers long battery life with only one standard 9V battery, giving 300 hours or more of normal use before the battery needs changing.
Discrete Interval Samplers
- No purge (passive) sampling
- Sample from specific depths
- Obtain representative samples from below oil layers
With the aid of 14 Waterloo Emitters, the site of a former gas station was remediated within 6 months of their installation. The Emitters diffused oxygen into the groundwater, to enhance aerobic bioremediation of BTEX and petroleum hydrocarbons.