SolSat 5 Satellite Telemetry - Model 9700
SolSat 5 Satellite Telemetry is an advanced telemetry system that leverages Iridium satellite technology to provide global connectivity for your remote water monitoring projects. The SolSat 5 is simple to set up with Solinst dataloggers using an integral, secure Wi-Fi App on your smartphone.
SolSat 5 combines intelligent electronics with builtin sensors, alarm capabilities, and storage for up to 100,000 readings, allowing efficient satellite transmissions and power usage while providing high data integrity.
The SolSat 5 is compact, lightweight, and features a robust weatherproof enclosure. SolSat 5 is deployed anywhere with very little site preparation, saving you costs and time in the field. A built-in solar panel extends the battery life, and you can easily add a second panel.
SolSat 5 Satellite Telemetry connects to one Solinst datalogger. The built-in barometric sensor allows for automatically compensated water level data reported from the field.
Along with water level, temperature, conductivity, and barometric data, battery voltage from the remote SolSat 5 is received with each data report.
Advantages of SolSat 5 Satellite Telemetry
- Global connectivity with Iridium satellite technology
- Cost-effective compared to other satellite telemetry systems
- System set up done wirelessly using your smartphone or laptop
- Compact and weatherproof housing for deployment in any environment and long-term applications
- Secure and convenient data transmission and alarm alerts through TextAnywhere
- Reports barometrically compensated water level data
- Remotely monitor battery level with each data report
- Less need to travel to remote, hard-to-reach, or hazardous locations
- Text and email through satellite provides safety and convenience when working in remote locations