- Low cost
- Excellent for water level, metals sampling
The Standpipe Piezometer is designed to be placed within a drilled hole to provide a filtered inlet point. Pointed PVC tip is suitable for pushing into very loose sands at the base of a borehole, a stream, or into very loose tailings pond sediments.
It is excellent for metals sampling, as it is composed of a pre-formed porous polyethylene tube set inside a perforated PVC piezometer tip. Well suited for water level monitoring, permeability measurements, construction control, de-watering drainage operations, and slope stability investigations.
- Compact and easy to carry
- Drives 20 to 25 ft in suitable soils
- Completes a simple and very cost effective well
- Contaminant vs. depth profiling
- Detailed plume delineation
- High quality samples