Well Cap Setup for use with
Model 407 Bladder Pumps
and 408 Double Valve Pumps
Dedicated Well Cap Manifold for Pumps
The Model 407/408 Dedicated Well Cap Assembly is designed for long term, dedicated installations of Solinst Model 407 Bladder Pumps or Model 408 Double Valve Pumps.
The Well Cap insert comes with quick-connect fittings for the drive and sample lines. Also included are push-fit adaptors that allow the use of 1/4" or 3/8" tubing as desired.
When the red dust cap is removed, there is access for monitoring instrumentation such as Water Level Meter probes or Leveloggers for water level and draw-down measurements during pumping. The eyebolt on the underside provides a sturdy suspension point for the Pneumatic Pumps.
Pump Well Cap Advantages
- Ideal for dedicating pumps to help avoid cross-contamination
- Lockable, secure installation for long term applications
- Eyebolt provides pump support
- Fits both 2" and 4" monitoring wells (using an Adaptor)
- 0.89" (22.6 mm) access hole allows additional monitoring equipment in the well while pumping